Team Update: September 2017
Pictured left to right: Aleskandra, Ron, Piotr, Amy, Jan, Dexter, and Mitch.
Fully Managed has been growing incredibly fast, which is awesome because it means we get to welcome amazing new members to the FM team!
We are excited to welcome six new recruits so far in the month of September. Say 'hello' to:
- Ron Stewart and Piotr Kisiel, the two newest members of the Account Management Team,
- Nadia Varallo, our new Procurement Specialist,
- Office Administrator, and 'Jill of all trades', Aleksandra Chernenko, and
- Jan Gabriel and David Friedman, the latest additions to our incredible Support Team.
With all of the growth at FM, we also get to celebrate current members of the team moving into new roles and building their careers within Fully Managed. Join us in congratulating them!
- Amy McLeod wore many hats as the FM Office Administrator, and is bringing her incredible skills to support our Projects Team as Project Coordinator,
- Dexter Falls has been Creating Peace of Mind for clients through his work in our Help Desk, and is now moving into a role as Technical Support Specialist, and
- Mitch Brown is stepping into a team leadership role as Technical Project Manager within our Projects Team.
Welcome aboard and congratulations! We're excited to see you all shine in your new roles!
If you're interested in joining #TeamFM, and would like to see your name in a future Team Update, check out our open positions and apply now!