March 26, 2020 – Ottawa, Canada –
Fully Managed, a global managed service provider (MSP), today unveiled an Emergency Response Management (ERM) application, powered by ServiceNow, available at no charge for businesses to better track personnel and their interactions during the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
With the uncertainty of a global pandemic crisis and the new reality facing organizations, equipping operations, management and employees with emergency response management tools that can keep up with the speed of outbreaks is critical. Fully Managed (FM) is delivering on its mission of Creating Peace of Mind
by offering an FM version of ServiceNow’s Emergency Response Management application along with FM implementation services at no cost in an effort to help businesses cope better during COVID-19.
This will enable businesses to have access to FM’s version of ServiceNow ERM, whether they are a customer or not. Key features include:
- Emergency Outreach – Rapidly distribute information and confirm employee safety and location through push notifications to email or mobile app. Provides organization with the ability to proactively alert all employees for daily check-in;
- Emergency Self Report - Enables employees to report illnesses and readiness to return, and initiate workflows to help managers respond. Allows employees to voluntarily check-in on their condition;
- Emergency Exposure Management - Identify and manage exposure risk when an employee is diagnosed with an illness. Key analytics for contact tracing of infected individual.
In addition to the standard ServiceNow Enterprise ERM, Fully Managed is making the following other options available:
- ServiceNow ERM for Senior Care – Emergency Response Management to manage operations, reporting and communications of employees in senior care facilities;
- FM GrandCentral ERM – Emergency Response Management through shared ServiceNow MSP instance to allow organizations of any size to manage operations, reporting and communications of their teams;
- Remote ServiceNow Administration (RSA) – ongoing managed services and support delivered by FM’s large team of Certified ServiceNow professionals – fixed and pay-per-use plans available.
“This past week saw a tremendous upheaval in all of our day-to-day and working lives”, said Mark Scott, CEO of Fully Managed. “We have received a steady stream of questions and service requests from our customers during this crisis as all businesses strive to adjust to the ‘new normal’. It is our social responsibility to assist, however we can, during these trying times, particularly in senior care communities that have been so devasted by the Coronavirus.”
Fully Managed is employing the ERM mobile app with its field services team to better manage onsite service and support to customers across North America and mitigate any risk of infection. The CareWorx Fully Managed senior care division will be contacting all customers to ensure immediate availability of ERM to protect their front-line healthcare workers.
For more information on Fully Managed ERM powered by ServiceNow please visit www.fullymanaged.com/ERM
and sign up to see more in our demo webinars with the initial demo
taking place on Friday, March 27th
at 2pm ET.
About Fully Managed
Fully Managed is a global managed service provider (MSP) for small and medium-sized enterprises and senior care communities. Our FM service management platform provides organizations with a complete solution to deliver 24×7 service desk, enterprise service management, automation, security, and digital transformation. We deliver ServiceNow-as-a-Service with seamless implementation and ongoing maintenance. Our mission is Creating Peace of Mind
that our customers’ technology will work exactly how
they need it to, when
they need it to!
CareWorx Fully Managed is the senior care industry’s largest provider of managed IT, medical-grade hardware/mobile devices and wireless solutions, with 70,000 devices and IT services in over 5,000 facilities. We help over 600,000 seniors receive better care every day!
For more information, contact:
Aaron Bradley, VP of Marketing