Fifth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More
April 27, 2020 – Ottawa, Canada –
Fully Managed, a global managed service provider (MSP), has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
) for 2020. The annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
On the 2020 listing, Fully Managed was named #19 overall globally and #5 in the healthcare vertical market. “We are thrilled to be ranked #19 overall among the top 100 vertical market MSPs, #5 in healthcare specifically,” said Mark Scott, CEO of Fully Managed. “While we provide IT solutions for many industries across North America, we have unique expertise in technology for the senior care sector, a group currently experiencing significant stress during the pandemic. We are doing whatever possible to help them weather the current storm and look forward helping them come out stronger and better prepared for a brighter tomorrow.”
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
Fully Managed was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in healthcare.
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Fully Managed on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com
) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com
). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
About Fully Managed
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com
Fully Managed is a global managed service provider (MSP) for small and medium-sized enterprises and senior care communities. Our FM service management platform provides organizations with a complete solution to deliver 24×7 service desk, enterprise service management, automation, security, and digital transformation. We deliver ServiceNow-as-a-Service with seamless implementation and ongoing maintenance. Our mission is Creating Peace of Mind
that our customers’ technology will work exactly how
they need it to, when
they need it to!
CareWorx Fully Managed is the senior care industry’s largest provider of managed IT, hardware/mobile devices and wireless solutions, with 70,000 devices and IT services in over 5,000 facilities. We help over 600,000 seniors receive better care every day!
For more information, contact:
Aaron Bradley, VP of Marketing