Top 5 Senior Care IT Solutions
Managing a senior care community is a major responsibility. Today, properly functioning technology solutions—from Wi-Fi to mobile devices to cybersecurity—are the backbone of a successful senior care facility. The priorities of your team should never be overwhelmed or overshadowed by technological challenges.
Whether you are experiencing spotty/unreliable internet access or outdated and time-consuming manual processes, now more than ever, it is essential to adopt IT solutions to meet the evolving needs of residents, staff and senior care organizations as a whole. The right technology strategy and smart choices can help your community become more secure, more efficient, more functional, and less stressed out.
Here are the top five senior care
technology solutions that can make this possible:
- Technology Assessment: While not necessarily a ‘solution’, the first step to understanding how to improve your technology is by assessing where it currently stands. A technology assessment will identify security gaps, evaluate current IT services, and guide your team towards a long-term strategy that makes sense and fits your unique needs.
- 24/7 IT Help Desk Support: In senior care communities, there is no downtime. This is why 24/7 user support services are the number one senior care IT solution available. With 24/7 technical support and mobile device management, unexpected technical issues will never stress out your team again.
- Proactive Cybersecurity: Cyberattacks, such as ransomware and phishing emails, increased by as much as 600% during the pandemic. With healthcare as a target for malicious activity, organizations must be proactive with cybersecurity and implement a disaster recovery plan in case of an emergency.
- Wireless Solutions: Seniors and staff that deliver care and services are more digitally connected and technology-dependent in senior care environments today than ever before. From mobile point-of-care, to telehealth sessions, to video calls with family members, it is imperative that your Wi-Fi solutions can support everyone’s needs.
- A Full Range of Hardware/Mobile Devices: Outdated hardware, old operating systems, and an ever-increasing staff dependence on these outdated tools can severely impact your team’s ability to do their job in a safe and efficient way. Your facility will save time, energy and money by considering modern cloud solutions, and hardware and mobile device options that are designed for durability and reliability.
With decades of experience, Fully Managed is the market-leading provider of complete technology solutions for senior care communities. From minor help desk questions to a complete digital transformation, our team provides peace of mind every step along the way with cost effective solutions. Contact our team today to learn more
Fully Managed is a top North American managed service provider (MSP), Elite ServiceNow partner, and market leader in technology solutions for senior care communities. Our FM service management platform provides organizations with a complete solution to deliver 24×7 service desk, IT service management, IT automation, cybersecurity, and digital transformation.