To apply for this position, click here.
• Imaging workstations using Windows Deployment Server;
• Installing and configuring client specific line of business applications;
• Configuring user accounts and settings;
• Transferring user data and application licenses from previous computers, where applicable;
• Keeping track of work completed using checklists and support ticket software;
• Following standard operating procedures as much as possible, creating new procedures for newly identified requirements and when otherwise appropriate;
• Maintaining accurate documentation for client specific requirements regarding workstation configurations;
• Communicating ticket status and updates directly to clients;
• Participating in team and company huddles to help ensure the success of the team and organization;
• Being willing to work flexible hours when required to meet client deadlines;
• Tracking time and submitting time sheets for work completed;
• Performing other duties and tasks as required.
We’re flexible but these are a big plus:
• Previous personal or professional experience building multiple workstations
• Have or is currently pursuing education related to IT
• Be able to accurately and repeatedly follow predetermined processes and standard operating procedures
• Highly comfortable in interacting with others, of varying personalities, on the phone, via email and chat
• Adaptable and open to constantly changing priorities
• Calm and composed even in difficult situations and under pressure
• Be available to take on shifts between the duration of Monday-Friday 8am-9pm
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!