We’re a fast-paced IT solutions and services company that has a “Get ’er done” attitude which links our passion for achieving our core purpose of #CreatingPeaceOfMind for everyone. We eat, sleep, and breathe our core five values of:
You're a rising superstar. You want to learn as much as you can. You ask thoughtful questions every chance you get. You want guidance to grow professionally. You want to PROVE yourself. Were you nodding vigorously to those statements? If yes, keep reading!
This opportunity, NOT job (here at Fully Managed we believe in careers and growth and not just ordinary, mundane employment), will feed the hunger that you have bubbling inside of you. We'll give you the freedom to tackle the IT things you do know and help you build your knowledge for the IT things that you don't know. As we ALWAYS say, we can teach technology, but you need to meet us with your determination.
Outside of this opportunity, we'll even assist you with your daily life through comprehensive benefits and generous subsidies because we know that in life, everyone needs some support.
The Process Architect’s primary objective is to align a Client’s business goals, processes, SLAs and workflows with the GrandCentral (ServiceNow) platform.
The Process Architect works with both the Client and the Developer to ensure that the objectives laid out in the SOW (Statement of Work) are met in a timely manner. This includes mapping GrandCentral (ServiceNow) functionality to the internal and external processes of a business, developing business transformation plans jointly with a Client’s key stakeholders, and maintaining architectural governance and control over implementation.
For each step of the business transformation plan, Process Architects contribute in development of an understanding of the Client’s environment in order to promote alignment of strategic objectives with GrandCentral (ServiceNow) capabilities adoption of the platform within the business.
• Manage the Client implementation experience with GrandCentral (ServiceNow)
• Validate the business goals and processes of the Client against the GrandCentral (ServiceNow) platform
• Lead workshops to review the functionality of each GrandCentral (ServiceNow) application
• Make recommendations to the Client based on ITIL and ITSM best practices
• Provide training to the Client’s key stakeholders and department leaders
• Provide Sprint Planning activities with Development
• Review unsuccessful Sprints with the ESM Manager for further improvements
• Provide weekly updates on the status of each Client implementation for future improvements
• Other duties as required
We’re flexible but these are a must: