If you would like to apply, click here.
We’re a fast-paced IT solutions and services company that has a “Get ’er done” attitude which links our passion for achieving our core purpose of #CreatingPeaceOfMind for everyone. We eat, sleep, and breathe our core five values of:
You're a rising superstar. You want to learn as much as you can. You ask thoughtful questions every chance you get. You want guidance to grow professionally. You want to PROVE yourself. Were you nodding vigorously to those statements? If yes, keep reading!
This opportunity, NOT job (here at Fully Managed we believe in careers and growth and not just ordinary, mundane employment), will feed the hunger that you have bubbling inside of you. We'll give you the freedom to tackle the IT things you do know and help you build your knowledge for the IT things that you don't know. As we ALWAYS say, we can teach technology, but you need to meet us with your determination.
Outside of this opportunity, we'll even assist you with your daily life through comprehensive benefits and generous subsidies because we know that in life, everyone needs some support.
The role of our BDR is to provide support to the sales and marketing teams in the ongoing development and reach out to new qualified sales leads. As a BDR you are the starting point for making customers raving fans of our Managed IT Support Service.
Some might consider this an entry level position, but we consider it a critical part of the sales engine. This is a very important role in our sales process, and we are looking for people with the right DNA. We’re looking for a candidate that is a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality is key, and the drive to reach decision makers is essential.
• 60-80 calls per day consistently into target accounts;
• Must be able to prospect daily for new opportunities;
• Schedule approximately 3-7 appointments per week for Account Managers;
• Follow up with inbound leads to assure satisfaction and respond to queries;
• Quickly identify opportunities through proper qualifying and analyzing customer needs;
• Drive attendance to webinars and events;
• Maintain accurate records of contacts, activities, and results in company CRM system;
• Follow up on marketing campaigns;
• Ability to adapt to change call approach to achieve results;
• Maintain partnership with outside sales team;
• Actively participate in weekly sales meetings;
• Participate in sales training and sales support group;
• Ensure all documentation is properly maintained and updated in a timely;
• Quickly identify and move non-sales inquiries to other areas of the company; and
• Attend monthly Networking Events and Network as identified.
We’re flexible but these are a must:
• Winning Attitude!!! A DRIVE to be the BEST!!…and a love of being on the phone;
• Proven track record of over-achievement against metrics;
• Effective organizational and data entry skills;
• Proven ability to achieve/exceed sales quotas;
• Previous telephone experience and familiar with booking meetings with decision makers;
• Strong ability to make a quick connection, articulate value and secure commitment;
• Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated telephone sales experience, preferably qualifying opportunities in Small, Medium and/or Enterprise level accounts;
• Detail oriented and self-starter who can maintain call rate to achieve call time and contact objectives;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence;
• Excellent time management and organization skills;
• PC literate-proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and CRM tools; and
• Team player with high energy, positive, “customer” friendly attitude;
• Internet and social networking skills an asset.
Interested? Click here to apply.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters and no phone calls please!