In Depth /
“As a long term Fully Managed® client, our experience has been consistent, professional, and most importantly always improving.”
Take advantage of our commitment to Fanatical Service, enhance your Peace of Mind and get Fully Managed®.
We'll tell you how it is.
Whether a specific portion of your IT infrastructure is causing you stress or concern, or you are simply looking for a independent needs analysis and audit to shape where to go in the future, our Fully Managed™ Professional Services team is here to help. We have a number predefined assessments (e.g. Microsoft Exchange 2010 upgrade assessment, Backup Assessment, Security/Vulnerability Assessment) but we also frequently provide customized assessments ranging from high level, strategic vendor assessments and capacity planning to in depth assessments very narrow in scope.
What we do:
- General Network Assessments – For small and medium sized businesses, this assessment provides a comprehensive high-level overview of the entire IT infrastructure. Deliverables include detailed network diagrams, recommendations and risk factors.
- Data Assessments – We analyze your existing server workloads and storage utilization to plan for future data requirements, review data backup and retention policies and procedures and identifying solutions and strategies based on Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
- Security Assessments – We review your internal and external network environment, perform vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and suggest options for remediation
- Compliance Assessments – We will analyze and prepare your environment for compliance-related activities (e.g. PCI-DSS Audit)
This basic Technology Assessment is designed so you can stop wondering what’s going on, find out if your network and deployment are as efficient and future-friendly as can be, and to find potential pitfalls that can be prevented now.
Interested in a rapid technology assessment?
Here's what's included:
- Preliminary Fact-Finding Conference Call (1/2 hour)
- On-site Consultation/Walk-Through (2 hours)
- Summary of Findings Report (3-4 pages)
- Follow-up Conference Call (1/2 hour)
- Summary of Findings Report
- High Level Objectives/Goals
- Findings (Definition of the Problem)
- Preliminary Requirements and Needs Analysis – Desktop/Server Applications and Operating Systems, Adequacy of Existing Hardware, Data Security, Internet Resources (Web and Email), Organizational Issues
- Preliminary Recommendations
- Budget Estimates for Next Steps – Urgent Desktop/Server versus Non-Urgent Desktop/Server
- Single Point of Contact
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Company IT Policy
- Power Protection
- Internet Access
- Asset Management
- Data Backup
- And more …