In Depth /
“Our lifeblood is our data, and we entrust this data to Fully Managed® with complete confidence in their security, integrity, and reliability.”
Take advantage of our commitment to Fanatical Service, enhance your Peace of Mind and get Fully Managed®.
Relax, we've got you covered.
You’ve got better things to do than deal with the nuts and bolts. Whether a hard drive fails in a server, your network closet overheats, or you’re running out of disk space, we’ll be well aware so that you don’t have to be. Our extensive suite of monitoring tools detect and notify our Mission Control team of any problems with your IT infrastructure before they become a problem and can negatively impact your business.
How it works:
- Extensive Monitoring Tools – We monitor your IT infrastructure using a variety of state-of-the-art monitoring tools (supporting both Windows and Mac operating systems), enabling us to not only spot problems but also trends before they turn into problems. Even when you’re sleeping we have mechanisms in place to alert us of any issues that may arise. This means that we can provide proactive support even before you arrive for work in the morning.
- Talented Support Team – Every single issue we detect is processed by one of our super engineers in our Mission Control team
- Proactive Escalation – When a problem is detected, it is escalated to our support team for remediation before it has a chance to impact your business and affect your productivity
- Deep Systems and Network Monitoring – Systems, networking equipment and even applications are are monitored for uptime and performance to ensure your environment is stable and always available. Our monitoring occurs on many levels; from your entire network to a specific application you use. We monitor all aspects of your technology infrastructure to ensure stability and to ensure your systems are running at peak performance.
- Change Management – As part of our ongoing monitoring efforts, we audit your systems on a daily basis to track changes and to ensure we maintain an accurate database of your hardware and software inventory. Any changes made by external systems or people are known to our team. We also enforce a rigid change control process to avoid unexpected downtime