Fully Managed® Selects Lenovo Tiny Desktops
Monday, June 23, 2014
Fully Managed® has integrated Lenovo's Tiny desktop into its hardware portfolio, offering best-of-breed offerings that couple dynamic and innovative hardware with a visionary and solution-oriented company ready to solve and enhance your IT needs. We are pleased to announce that we will be offering the Lenovo Tiny Desktop form-factor exclusively effective July 1st, 2014.
- Availability - we will be maintaining approximately 50 units of inventory (internally and with our suppliers) at all times to ensure that we always have systems available
- Price - significantly less expensive than the typical tower systems with entry level systems in the $600 range (vs. $800)
- Standardization - we will maintain standardized desktop images to ensure that we can quickly and efficiently roll out new systems
- Form Factor - free up valuable space on and under desks and innovative mounting solutions provide a variety of options to suit your work space
- Power Consumption - optimized for the lowest possible power consumption and use 50% less energy than regular sized desktops.
- Environmental - a smaller device means less waste and energy required to recycle
- Robust - Incredibly reliable and suitable for use in a wider range of environments (manufacturing, environments with extreme temperatures), tested under conditions up to 4x industry standards, including testing for electromagnetic shock (one of the top 5 reasons for desktop motherboard failure)
- Coolness - Lenovo products are also the only computers certified for space use by NASA.