Chris Day Presenting to Students at BCIT
||Monday, March 26, 2012
Chris Day will be presenting an informational session on cloud computing for to-be grads at BCIT's main campus in Burnaby, BC. Topics covered will include:
- Managed Services 101
- Doing Battle - e.g. Microsoft vs. Google
- The "IT Language" vs. the "Client Language"
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- The Evolution of Email / Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 Overview & Administration
- Why Microsoft "went cloud"
- Why Fully Managed® won the IMPACT Award in 2011 for Online Services
- Microsoft CRM Online & Windows Intune