||Thursday, August 17th, 2017
Who We Are
We are a passionate company of technology experts focused on delivering seamless IT solutions and services to our clients. We work tirelessly at Creating Peace of Mind for our clients and deliver technology solutions designed to enable lasting success. We have offices in Vancouver, BC and Edmonton, AB.
Key areas of responsibility
- Handling the overall well-being of client's experience while managing multiple projects.
- Developing and refining project scopes, feasibility and objectives while involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring efficient resource availability and allocation.
- Developing detailed project plan(s) that allows you to track and modify progress requirements.
- Effectively manage and communicate changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Performing risk management to minimize or mitigate project risks.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors if required.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation and/or templates.
- Guiding the "Operation Maturity Level" of client's network through project scoping and delivery.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and client information.
- Creating and following standardized operating procedures as much as possible; creating new procedures when required.
- Participating in required meetings to ensure the success of the project deployment team.
Skill and knowledge requirements
- 3-5 years' work experience in project management preferably with a technology company.
- Ability to manage multiple varying scale projects at a time.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practice software development processes and a desire for continuous improvement.
- University degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- Agency or MSP experience preferred.
- PMP, PGMP certification an asset.
Ready to Apply? Click the 'Apply Now' button below to answers the questions we have for you!