Junior Project Manager
||Junior Project Manager
||Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017
Who We Are
We are a passionate company of technology experts focused on delivering seamless IT solutions and services to our clients. We work tirelessly at Creating Peace of Mind for our clients and deliver technology solutions designed to enable lasting success. We have offices in Vancouver, BC and Edmonton, AB.
As a member of the Projects Team, the Junior Project Manager works alongside Senior Project Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of client projects, including resource allocation, progress tracking and communications with clients and vendors.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage scope and capacity of the team throughout the project.
- Support delivery by proactively taking on tasks that might otherwise hinder or disrupt the project, such as contacting vendors.
- Lead or assist with meetings, including developing content, presenting information and facilitating discussions.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients by anticipating needs and being attentive to expectations and requirements.
- Develop and maintain schedules, milestones, and all required project documentation.
- Email information requests to clients based on project workflow.
- Answer client questions in a timely manner.
- Support client onboarding projects by completing non-technical tasks such as client interviews, documentation, and tracking status updates from technical leads.
Skill and knowledge requirements
- 1+ years of experience in software project management.
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Analytical, flexible, and not afraid to follow-up.
- Team-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in software development processes and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with project management tools and software.
- Agency or MSP experience an asset.
- Professional project management training or certification appreciated.
- Significant experience in a client-facing, collaborative environment preferred.
- Experience in procurement for tech companies will be given priority.
Ready to Apply? Click the 'Apply Now' button below to answers the questions we have for you!