Help Desk Systems Administrator (Evening and Overnight Shifts)
||Help Desk Systems Administrator (Evening and Overnight Shifts)
||Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
||Service - Command Centre
Who We Are
We are a passionate company of technology experts focused on delivering seamless IT solutions and services to our clients. We work tirelessly at Creating Peace of Mind for our clients and deliver technology solutions designed to enable lasting success. We have offices in Vancouver, BC and Edmonton, AB.
Who's Fully Managed®?
We're a fast-paced IT solutions and services company that has a "Get 'er done" attitude. We are a team, a family, and a group of world class collaborators that have each other's backs. We also have A LOT of fun together. For example:
- Fun, inclusive team events
- Quarterly team celebrations
- Fully stocked kitchen
About this Role
This opportunity, NOT job (here at Fully Managed® we believe in careers and growth and not just ordinary, mundane employment), will entrust you with autonomy, support, and trust that you don't often see from jobs. We'll give you all the tools to succeed and you'll wow us with your talent.
Outside of this opportunity, we'll even assist you with your daily life through comprehensive benefits and generous subsidies because we know that in life, everyone needs some support.
You'll be able to:
- Provide technical support to the FM's internal users of computer applications and hardware (e.g.,PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answer questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures
- Collaborate with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintain a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
FM Specific Duties
- Resolve 250 Tier 2 technical support issues per month (Servers, applications, networking, backups, security, etc.)
- Primarily provide remote support, but also provide on-site support as required
- Maintain accurate documentation of client networks, resolved issues, and client information
- Follow standardized operating procedures as much as possible – Create new procedures when required
- Ensure personal "Customer Experience Score" is greater than 80% by delivering fanatical service
- Help ensure the "Today-not-Tomorrow" score is 60% or greater
- Participate in daily huddles to help ensure the daily success of the team
- Pass 2 certification exams per year
About the individual
- Combination of experience, education, and certifications:
- 3+ years of previous and progressive technical support experience
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree related to Systems Administration or Networking
- Microsoft certifications and other certifications from Meraki, Cisco, and etc.
- Ability to work with a limited degree of supervision, with oversight focused only on complex new assignments
- Ability to work evening and/or overnight hours from Monday to Friday
Ready to apply? Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your application!
ITIL Classification: Client Support Specialist L4 (AIT020 IT Help Desk)