Business Development Representative
||Business Development Representative
||Tuesday, September 5th, 2017
Who We Are
We are a passionate company of technology experts focused on delivering seamless IT solutions and services to our clients. We work tirelessly at Creating Peace of Mind for our clients and deliver technology solutions designed to enable lasting success. We have offices in Vancouver, BC and Edmonton, AB.
Key areas of responsibility
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead direct initiatives.
- Qualify marketing leads.
- Generate and qualify leads resulting in net-new managed service contracts.
- Source and develop client referral network and centers' of influence.
- Make sales calls to new clients.
- Develop presentations of company products and services potential clients and negotiate when necessary.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Prepare and present sales contracts.
- Respond to sales inquiries by phone, electronically or in person.
- Follow-up on sales activity.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow-up for management.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Travel across Canada to meet with potential clients and optimize sales strategies to obtain their business.
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for growing product offerings within the clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives.
- Manage assessment process to ensure successful contract close.
Skill and knowledge requirements
- 3-5 years in a Technical Sales environment.
- University degree or diploma in Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Ready to Apply? Click the 'Apply Now' button below to answers the questions we have for you!