Meet The Fully Managed® Team - Daven
by Karen Soo @ Fully Managed™
Posted 1 year ago
1. Describe yourself with three words.
- Analytical, results oriented, and goofy.
2. What is your role at Fully Managed®? How long have you been with Fully Managed®? What are 3-5 of your main duties/responsibilities at Fully Managed®?
- I am a Staff Accountant and will be with FM for 1 year as of July 13 2016. I handle accounts receivable, client invoicing, employee payroll, and project accounting.
3. What is your favourite thing about working here at Fully Managed®?
- Perks like Spud [FM's food delivery vendor] and Beer o'clock and the people that work here because everyone is funny and likeable.
4. What is your proudest moment at Fully Managed®?
- Being part of the team that converted our accounting software from QuickBooks to Xero. I had a crucial role in the implementation of conversion process. This conversion to Xero has made duties more efficient and things are done more quickly now.
5. What is one piece of advice you would give to individuals interested in joining the team at Fully Managed®?
- Just be yourself and don't hold back who you are. Participate in all the social events (e.g., Beer o'clock and Pub Nights) that FM does. Have fun!
6. Bonus question: Who would win in a fight – caveman vs. astronaut?
- Assuming that they are on the Moon then it would be the Astronaut because he would use his intelligence to win. He would also be able to bounce and attack the Caveman from behind.