ASANA- Our new favorite tool
by Frances Stahl @ Fully Managed™
Posted 2 years ago
As technology leaders we are always on the hunt for new tools to make our lives better, our team more productive, and our clients happier. The latest and greatest tool that we have rolled out internally is, Asana - the task and project management application that facilitates communication and team collaboration. It's genius & fun.
Asana has taken project management entirely out of our email inbox's and into a dedicated system where tasks can be easily actioned and progress is transparent.
10 things we love about Asana:
- Removes the need for internal email communication and approval on tasks & projects
- Allows you to organize tasks by priority, establish your workflow, and receive updates
- Easily figure out what tasks you need to do today, tomorrow, and next week
- Search history of completed tasks for status updates and weekly meetings
- Organize meetings & schedule action items in minutes
- Keep conversations related to tasks organized with comments, instead of scattered across multiple emails
- Tag yourself on projects or tasks that are pertinent to you
- Easily work cross functionally with team members from different departments
- Classify projects by colour to easily visualize team actions
- Tab-B – Tabby cat hack that makes kittens appear on your screen – yes kittens